Our KS1 Art Club have been meeting on a Tuesday after school and working with Miss Wright and Mrs Morrissey.
So far, they have:
- Discussed and looked at different artists and recreated their work
- Made Halloween decorations – as requested by children
- Made bonfire firework art work using glitter and paint
- Created Christmas decorations using paints
- Used paint to explore symmetry
- Created self portraits
What the children have to say:
Sukhmani’s favourite part- 'Creating the bonfire picture using glitter.'
Joeys favourite part- 'Creating baubles by painting patterns.'
Ariana’s favourite part- 'Learning about the different artists.'
Max’s favourite part- 'Creating an elf door hanger with dangly legs.'